|Fruit shape||oblate, globe|
|Variety type||open-pollinated, heirloom|
- Mid- to late season, indet., regular leaf, 8-16 oz orange globes, excellent rich flavor.
- 1. Peter Gallant, Prince Edward, Canada 04
- 2. CV Hazzard's Greenhouse 11
Year grown: 2006(1), 2011*(2), 2015(1)
- 95 days, indet., regular leaf plant, fair yield of 8-10 oz orange globes, good flavor.
- Glenn Drowns of Calamus, Iowa (IA DR G) 97 / Dorothy Beiswenger, Crookston, Minnesota (MN BE D) 83
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- An old Great Plains heirloom.
- It was first introduced by Dorothy Beiswinger of MN (MN BE D) back in 1983, before most of the current commercial seed sources even existed.
- Dorothy received the seed from a friend in Nebraska, and the donor said that brides were given this tomato as a gift.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Nebraska Wedding - ripe. 2015-09-10.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Nebraska Wedding - sliced. 2015-09-10.
|Description||Mid- to late season, indet., regular leaf, 8-16 oz orange globes, excellent rich flavor.|
|Fruit color||orange +|
|Fruit shape||oblate + and globe +|
|Fruit size||medium +|
|Fruit type||slicer +|
|Growth habit||indet. +|
|History||* An old Great Plains heirloom.
|Member code||B.C KO T + and IL LO N +|
|Seed source||1. Peter Gallant, Prince Edward, Canada 04
|Variety type||open-pollinated + and heirloom +|
|Vendor||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds +, Pinetree Seeds +, TomatoFest +, Sand Hill Preservation Center +, Skyfire Garden Seeds +, Heirloom Tomatoes +, Delectation of Tomatoes +, Hazzard's Wholesale Seeds +, Seeds of Change +, Heirloom Seeds + and Gourmet Seed International +|
|Year grown||2006(1) +, 2011*(2) + and 2015(1) +|