|Variety type||open-pollinated, heirloom|
- indet., regular leaf, huge plant with dense foliage, large pink beefsteaks, 8-16 oz, excellent flavor, juicy and meaty at the same time.
Year grown: 2008(1), 2011(2)
- 80 days, indet., regular leaf, high yields of 10-20 oz pink fruit, very good flavor.
- CV Amishland Heirloom Seeds
Location: Oblong, Illinois
- Amish heirloom from New Holland, Pennsylvania. According to Ron Thuma of KS, "...Dr. Grace Kaiser, physician to Amish in New Holland, PA, was given seed in 1960 by her patient Hannah Lapp".
- Introduced to SSE in 1994 by Bill Minkey of Darien, Wisconsin, who obtained the seed from Joe Bratka, Elmwood, NJ in 1993.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Rose. 2008-05-25.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Rose. 2008-06-25.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Rose - leaf. 2008-07-18.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Rose - green fruit. 2008-08-11