Important - License Terms
Please note that all the pictures and information at Tatiana’s TOMATObase wiki are protected by GNU Doc Free License (GFDL). Therefore you must ensure that the GFDL terms and conditions are followed before you use any of Tatiana's TOMATObase materials.
For example, GFDL conditions are (but not limited to – please read the below links to get the full terms):
Material licensed under the current version of the license can be used for any purpose, as long as the use meets certain conditions.
- All previous authors of the work must be attributed.
- All changes to the work must be logged.
- All derivative works must be licensed under the same license.
- The full text of the license, unmodified invariant sections as defined by the author if any, and any other added warranty disclaimers (such as a general disclaimer alerting readers that the document may not be accurate for example) and copyright notices from previous versions must be maintained.
- Technical measures such as DRM may not be used to control or obstruct distribution or editing of the document.
Please note that pictures posted at Tatiana's TOMATObase cannot be used for any purpose involving profit without explicit permission from their owner. For example, TOMATObase pictures cannot be copied and posted on commercial seed sales websites or in seed catalogues without explicit permission of the owner.
In addition to the terms of GFDL, any picture copied from Tatiana’s TOMATObase website must have all the information about the owner of the picture and refer to the source it was copied from (=link to Tatiana’s TOMATObase, or a link to the picture's owner website where the picture is located). The full terms and conditions of use are described here: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html
Additional details about the licensing terms can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Free_Documentation_License
Tatiana's TOMATObase site does not contain any copyrighted materials. If you notice any violations, please contact the site Administrator at .
All the pictures are posted by their owners, or with a written permission from the owner.
All the articles are written by the members.