- Indet., regular leaf plants. Early maturity. Fruits are slightly oval in shape, green-when-ripe, some with very minor yellowish blush when fully ripe. Very good sweetish flavor. (15 seeds / packet)
Year grown: 2015
- Bred by Tom Wagner of Everette, Washington, a private tomato and potato breeder and founder of Tater Mater Seed.
- Released in 2011 to the public.
- The name means "Clear Green" in Spanish.
- Verde Claro 2015-07-13.JPG
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Verde Claro - ripe. 2015-07-13.
Tatiana Kouchnareva (B.C KO T). Verde Claro - sliced. 2015-07-13.
Tom Wagner. Verde Claro. Seedier version for making hybrid Verde Claro
Tom Wagner. Egg shaped version of the Verde Claro variety group.
|Year||Commercial Vendors||Seed Savers Yearbook (Member listings)||Seeds of Diversity (Member listings)|
|2016||Tatiana's TOMATObase Seeds - new
Casey's Heirloom Tomatoes of Airdrie
|2015||Casey's Heirloom Tomatoes of Airdrie||.||.|
|2014||Casey's Heirloom Tomatoes of Airdrie||.||.|
|2013|| Casey's Heirloom Tomatoes of Airdrie
New World Seeds & Tubers
|2012||Casey's Heirloom Tomatoes of Airdrie - new||.||.|
You can buy Verde Claro seeds at Tatiana's TOMATObase Seed Shop.
By buying our seeds you help us to maintain and improve Tatiana's TOMATObase website, and to preserve many endangered open-pollinated varieties.
The proceeds from seed sales and donations are our only source of funding at this time.
Thank you so much for your support!